I thought leaving Aubrey would be much harder than it actually turned out to be. Once I was on the plane, I was excited to have some time to spend with my husband that didn't involve a conversation about what color the latest poop was or whether we should buy the thicker wipes, even if they are a little more expensive.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Mom and Dad take a trip
For the last two years, Kyle and I have been planning a trip to Vegas for our 5th anniversary. Finally, the time came and we had to leave the little one and go for a long weekend with just the two of us...and 40 of our friends from college. So, it might not have been a quiet and romantic getaway, but it was just the way we liked it: fun, friends and Vegas. Who doesn't love Vegas?
I thought leaving Aubrey would be much harder than it actually turned out to be. Once I was on the plane, I was excited to have some time to spend with my husband that didn't involve a conversation about what color the latest poop was or whether we should buy the thicker wipes, even if they are a little more expensive.
I thought leaving Aubrey would be much harder than it actually turned out to be. Once I was on the plane, I was excited to have some time to spend with my husband that didn't involve a conversation about what color the latest poop was or whether we should buy the thicker wipes, even if they are a little more expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww...come on now. It was totally romantic sharing a room w/ us. :) Hehe.
Post a Comment