Every day brings something new. At about 5 1/2 weeks, she began smiling which made my days even more fulfilling! Aubrey loves to move and we can already tell she will be much more content when she can crawl and get around on her own. She is already trying hard to roll over!
Yay! I love getting to see her pics, (and I do love the one of her in the hat even though she is flicking you off). :) I tagged your blog to mine too so now you are w/ all my favorites! :)
2 comments:
Yay! I love getting to see her pics, (and I do love the one of her in the hat even though she is flicking you off). :) I tagged your blog to mine too so now you are w/ all my favorites! :)
She is adorable! I love the blog! Isabelle was so happy to finally meet her friend Aubrey the other day. Can't wait to see you all again!
Alicia
Post a Comment